EB-450WI

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자준치 조회 47회 작성일 2020-08-13 19:19:14 댓글 0

본문

EB-450Wi interactive projector from EPSON

EB-450Wi interactive projector, interactive pen, interactive teaching on any surface! Ultra short throw projector, no shadows on the screen!
EB-440W
EB-450W
EB-450Wi
EB-460
EB-460i
Bhrigu Chadha : Do you provide SDKs to developers for developing custom applications for this?
everythingotaku : Epson is AMAZING!!!!
Anouk : Isn't he just making shadows on the screen at 1:14?
TheFlightExpert : For some reason my teachers have this projector, but still have smart boards.
JUNEREY6680 : I have this projector in my classroom. Wonderful!
JelloPudding : Our school put these interactive projectors in most of our classrooms and let me tell you, these things are wonderful! Reviewing sections of textbooks and presenting examples to a class have never been so easy! My Lit/Lang teacher sometimes lets us use the pen to play review games, my math teacher uses it to give us short quizes, my Industrial Tech. teacher uses it to show us finished projects, and even my Computer teacher to keep the class informed of what is to come that period.

Genius!
Joanne Gillespie : Saw this in action today at a presentation. Wonderful.
Ken Loh : Great. As a progression, I'm sure manufacturers are thinking of getting rid of the pen all together next using gesture recognition technology. Not only a user need not worry about misplacing the pen, several people can write onto the "board" simultaneously using their fingers.

Why settle to project to a single wall? The projector can be mounted in the center, projecting images to all walls with diverting mirrors mounted at the top of each wall. I'm sure sensing could be done similarly.

Epson Projektor EB-450Wi

Videorecenzia interaktívneho projektora EPSON
pako j : kde sa obraz otáča v projektori?
biggiemail : Guys, how did you get the projector to project from the table and not from the top of the wall ??
Albert Kardos : ako ste prosim otocili obraz na projektory? zo stola premietal obraz otoceny, dakujem

Epson EB-450Wi Hint 4: How to calibrate the EB-450Wi Interactive Projector.wmv

Call us today for Australia best service and pricing 03 9457 4800 or email info@dibaustralia.com.au

Shows how to calibrate the EPSON EB-450Wi Interactive Projector
WXGA Resolution - Widescreen
Ultra Short Throw Projector
Brightness: 2500 ANSI Lumen
Reduces shadows
Minimises glare in teachers eyes
Includes integrated wall mount
Fan noise: Whisper quiet at 28dB
Long lamp life
Shahzad Amin : good
Erin Miller : Good point garyExposMtl- Do we have to calibrate after every shut down?
garyExposMtl : Thanks. That was it.

Now the pen can be used as a mouse but when I "click" somewhere with the pen, the mouse cursor is always a couple of inches to the right of the pen. I can calibrate the projector like you did in the video and then it's OK but when I shut down the projector, it loses its calibration the next time I boot it up. How do I save the calibration so I don't need to calibrate it each time I start the projector?
DIBAUSTRALIA : You may be using the pen tool and not the mouse. Check this. Otherwise you may need to contact your supplier.
garyExposMtl : Whenever I click somewhere on the screen, it draws lines or dots and never "clicks" the icon on the Windows desktop. Why is this?

#EB-450WI

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,669건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © battlefieldfc.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com